Stamping

This type of stamping is used to cut complicated pieces with several bends from strip which can have a spring function, union between 2 components, contact….etc.

These parts are manufactured with progressive die tools or complicated bending tools used on fast press machines like Bruderer or on multi-slide bending machines like Bihler or Buch.

We can supply pieces with a material thickness going from 0.10 mm (.004'') to 1.50 mm (.059'') and a width of 40 mm (1.57'') and that doesn't exceed a stamping force of 25 tons.

These pieces can have all kind of bends and can have or not a contact welded or pressed.

Fine Stamping
Flat Stamping
Stamping and Bending

 

Fine Stamping

In a traditional stamping process, when the tools start to work, only the 20% of the material thickness is cut and the remaining 80% is removed and pushed until the part is gotten. It's for that reason that the pieces we get by this method have some burr on the opposite side of the cutting direction.

In the case of a fine stamping, the cutting part is about 80% and the removed and pushed is 20%, so the opposite of the traditional stamping.

This stamping method is used to manufacture pieces of a certain thickness, from 1 mm , and mostly for pieces like gears, pieces that must be very flat, pieces that can not have any burr…etc.

We can supply pieces with a material thickness going from 1.00 mm (.04'') to 3 mm (.118'') and a width of 40 mm (1.57'') and that doesn't exceed a stamping force of 25 tons.

Up

Flat Stamping


This type of stamping is used to cut flat pieces, with any bending, which are cut with an automatic stamp tool that gets the part in one single press shot. It's mostly used to cut plates, washers and similar parts.

We can supply pieces with a material thickness going from 0.10 mm (.004'') to 3 mm (.118'') and a width of 40 mm (1.57'') and that doesn't exceed a stamping force of 25 tons.

Up

Stamping and Bending


This type of stamping is used to cut complicated pieces with several bends from strip which can have a spring function, union between 2 components, contact….etc.

These parts are manufactured with progressive die tools or complicated bending tools used on fast press machines like Bruderer or on multi-slide bending machines like Bihler or Buch.

We can supply pieces with a material thickness going from 0.10 mm (.004'') to 1.50 mm (.059'') and a width of 40 mm (1.57'') and that doesn't exceed a stamping force of 25 tons.

These pieces can have all kind of bends and can have or not a contact welded or pressed.

 

Back